Head of Research Engineering
GTN - A Quantum Leap in Drug Discovery.
Bringing a single new drug to the market costs $2.9bn and takes 15 years, with a high chance of failure. At GTN we combine machine learning and quantum physics, using our unique patented technology, Generative Tensorial Networks, to efficiently discover innovative new drug-like molecules. This will create substantial efficiencies in the whole drug development cycle.
GTN came through the highly-respected Entrepreneur First Accelerator and raised £2.1million in early 2018 lead by Octopus Ventures and Pentech. GTN has an inter-disciplinary team, including 9 Ph.D.s, a world-class board of advisors and collaborations with a number of global pharmaceutical companies and world-leading research institutes. GTN received the One to Watch Award in the Best Investment in Disruptive Tech category at the UKBAA Awards and the CogX UK Rising Star award for Outstanding Achievement in Machine Learning.
We are seeking an extremely talented machine learning engineer with management experience. You should have:
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 5+
- Excellent Machine Learning Engineering skills
- We anticipate you have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or the equivalent.
We value innovation, curiosity, resilience and intellectual talent. You can expect:
- Talented, motivated and interesting co-workers.
- Intellectual challenge solving meaningful problems.
- We have a dedicated package for publishing, patenting and attending conferences.
- Budget to buy the IT set-up you need.
- Competitive compensation including meaningful equity ownership.
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs
SkillsManagement, Engineering and Machine Learning